I got tagged by Bronwen (the Hedgefairy, from “Teaparties & Fairytales”)
1. Do you like stargazing? If yes, what’s your favourite constellation?
I love it but since I’m living in a city I had not many chances to. Back at my parents home the sky was always so clear and I kinda miss that. I have no favourite constellation.
2. What would be your house in Hogwarts? Sure, it’s a question asked hundreds of times, but I’m still curious.
Slytherin and proud of it!
3. How came your blog name to be?
My main blog is named Mias Geflüster (“Geflüster” is German for “whisper”) and I chose it because I liked the word.
Here on Tumblr it’s “The whimsical World of Mia Lovecraft” - again because I liked the word “whimsical” and it describes pretty accurate how I feel about Tumblr in general ;)
4. When you were little, what was it that you wanted to become when you’re grown up?
I actually don’t know (I may still don’t know) - I just know that I always wanted to do something that is somehow important to someone, that inspires people. But I guess that’s one of these childhood dream not meant to become real…
5. “What would you be if you were an animal?” is an old question. What would you be if you were a folklore creature?
Probably a wendigo - I’m not sure - is it possible to be a vegetarian wendigo? ;)
6. What’s you favourite time of day, and why?
The very early moring, but only when I stayed awake all night. Otherwise I hate getting up early.
I also like the night - to be productive when it’s all quiet - and I really like sleeping ;)
7. Hollywood or Broadway?
None of them.
8. Nearly everyone has a field they’re sort of a specialist in (silly as it may be), if only in their circle of friends. What is yours?
Useless facts and massive amount of deatiled knowledge about certain books and movies.
9. Big headphones or in-ears?
I really like big headphone but they look stupid on me so I’m still using my small white in-ears.
10. Do you like rainy days?